Unfortunately, Rehome is unable to let owners add pets other than cats and dogs right now. Here are some suggestions for how to find other pets a new home:
1. Ask your friends and family if any of them can provide a home for your pet.
Tip: On Facebook, search for species-specific groups where owners can post pets that need homes -- for example search for "rabbits for adoption" to see those Groups near you.
2. Call your veterinarian’s office and let them know about your situation. See if they have anything to suggest. Sometimes a vet may know of a family looking to adopt your type of pet.
3. Contact rescue organizations in your area to ask for their help. Search our website for groups near you: https://www.adoptapet.com/animal-shelters -- a species-specific organization is best. If they can't take in your pet, ask if they can "courtesy post" your pet on their listings to help you find an adopter. For rabbits, also search at https://rabbit.org
4. Use HomeToHome: Check if https://home-home.org/rehome/ has a participating shelter within 100 miles of you. If so, you can list your small pet and adopt directly to a new adopter. (Limited areas.)
5. Relinquish your pet to an animal shelter. Not all shelters can assist with all types of pets, so contact your shelter to ask them. Some shelters are still forced to euthanize due to the number of pets that come into their facility each day, so should be your last resort.
Please, do not let your pet go outside. Most domestic small pets will not survive and may suffer.