Photos are imperative to get potential adopters to click on your pet's profile! To add photos to your pet's profile, follow these simple steps and scroll down for an important Pro Tip!
- Login to your Rehome account.
- Hover over "Pet Profile" with your mouse.
- Select "Photos" from the dropdown menu:
- Click the blue camera icon to upload from your device OR simply drag and drop the photos:
- Depending on the image size, you may see the "Image Uploaded" with a checkmark before the actual photo appears (just give it a few seconds to load):
- Even though the other camera icons are gray, you may click on each of them (after uploading your first/main photo) to add the next three photos of your pet:
Pro Tip: Your first photo is your main photo and the only photo potential adopters see to entice them to click on your pet's profile. Use a photo editor to crop all photos into a square shape (especially your main photo)! This will make your main photo stand out! And increase your pet’s chances by 500%! Check out this before and after: